A common problem that telephone carriers have is unauthorized port-outs. Often, by the time a customer notices that their telephone number has ported away without permission, it’s too late to get the number back. While our LNP-SOA service can prevent unauthorized port-outs, for carriers who don’t use our SOA service our LNP Notifier service can help!
Here’s how it works:
- Your team will initially set up your team members in our portal who should be notified of Local Number Portability events
- When any other carrier ports a number away from your NPAC SPID, each of your designated team members will receive an immediate emailed notice of the port-out upon activation by the gaining carrier
- When any other carrier who has previously ported away a number from a block owned by you disconnects the number, each of your designated team members will receive an immediate emailed notice that the number has been returned to your inventory
- All notices are available to view in our portal until deleted or until they are 90 days old
- Our AstroSOA Service includes this functionality at no extra charge. LNP Notifier is solely for carriers who do not subscribe to AstroSOA.